Yahoo breaks email lists

Folks, I have been battling for a couple of days with bounces from the
list involving Yahoo addresses.  Because yahoo decided it wants to handle
email anti-spoofing in ways that break mailing lists worldwide, I cannot
guarantee that Yahoo users will receive list mails correctly, nor that Yahoo
users will have their posts sent correctly.

A webpage about the error: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/postmaster/SLN7253.html

A post about why this is bad:  https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg87153.html

I urge anyone still on Yahoo to move to a different email address.  I'm
done trying to work around a dying company's bad policies.