Re: Dark City Games etc

I hear ya.  Of course, the corollary here is that if you're going to promise to do something, you need to actually...do it.  But we all know how that often works out in all-volunteer organizations.  I've seen that myself.

From: "raito@raito.com" <raito@raito.com>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2016 10:32 AM
Subject: Re: Dark City Games etc

You probably weren't. For me, the only unconfirmed are the actual ledgers,
because I never saw those. And at the time, I don't think even the
financial summaries were being published. They get published now.

He wasn't even the worst to hold the position, in my opinion. And I
understood at the time, getting SJG set up and all.

It's the sort of thing that happens in volunteer groups when people get an
attack of life. There's also some good things he did in that group.

Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com