Re: Dark City Games etc

Never heard that story, but then I probably wasn't a member of that organization.  In the military, I'd count that as "unconfirmed RUMINT," but I'd start looking into it to verify or discount it.  If true, shame on Steve.

From: "raito@raito.com" <raito@raito.com>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2016 7:18 AM
Subject: Re: Dark City Games etc

My main beef about the man himself is that he doesn't seem to keep his
commitments very well.

He left the books of a national organization pretty much in a shambles
because he basically stopped working on them while building SJG.

I was just some guy in a backwater local group of the organization, and
even I heard about that mess.

Didn't meet him until 15 years later or so when I was living in Austin.

Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com