Re: Gargoyles

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 11:28 PM, David Bofinger <bofinger.david@gmail.com> wrote:

> I rolled up a Prootwaddle once...

Given you don't roll dice for characters in TFT I assume you mean you actually rolled up a semi-sapient creature.

NICE!
Yup, hoisted by My own grammar .. are ... maties?
Idk, also finished rolling up a Baroness for Borderlands the Pre Sequel and yeah...
Also just for the saying not as argument but TFT is dice rolling even before I messed My head up with the whole whateverthehellIdo business when I was... well, at least not focused on TFT which was more of a fringe thing like En Guard! the GDW this side of the pond although Talisman and Space Hulks were also in that "warm-up cool-down" time-frame set of games... Magic... Nuclear War... Snits Revenge and SJ wrote a spawn or something I've got round here somewhere... didn't those twerps get Awful Green Things too?
I'll dig details if anyone cares for 'em
Idk... anyway PROOOOOT!

This is a common habit amongst stupidity smokers. Secret methods are used to render the prootwaddle highly malleable, so it can be flattened out into a flat hairy throw rug. This is dried, cut into strips of convenient size and rolled up with the hair on the inside. When the hair is set alight, smoke may be drawn through the centre by the smoker's lung power. The effect is similar to but milder than a stupidity potion, or reading Jay's e-mails. Afterwards the prootwaddle can be reassembled without harm well that's what we tell people.

--
David

Was in My faebookakie history today... Chaplin? Idk Something like 'Think differently but don't believe everything You think?'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-IwdiRbS3U

What shall become of the Baroness? Not Munchausen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScNgrQ1EXr0