Re: D&D classic Psionics in TFT: Why Psionics?

> You could make psionics a subset of TFT spells.  So same rules, as
> magic but these spells are magic, and those are psionics, as David
> suggests.

I didn't suggest this.

Psionics isn't as common in stories as it was when D&D 1e came out but I guess not completely extinct. When you say "magic" you mean a power that isn't common, in cause or effects? SF doesn't have as much of that as it once did though computer hacking did it for a while. Nanotech was never that personal.

--
David