Re: Limit on # of figures in HTH?

I don't think it's explicitly stated anywhere.  For example, in the Red room of Death Test, 12 spiders jump out and they can all engage you if you're alone.

I would think HTH would be about the equivalent of two human males rolling around in the same hex.  If a Hobgoblin is half human sized, probably 4 can engage a single human at once