Re: Limit on # of figures in HTH?

We always used a max of two humanoids per side, so 1 v 1, 1 v 2, or 2 v 2.  Max of 4 in a hex.

-------- Original message --------
From: Daniel W Tulloh <drfaustus61@cox.net>
Date: 01/28/2017 12:07 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: "tft@brainiac com" <tft@brainiac.com>
Subject: Re: Limit on # of figures in HTH?

I don't think it's explicitly stated anywhere.  For example, in the Red room of Death Test, 12 spiders jump out and they can all engage you if you're alone.

I would think HTH would be about the equivalent of two human males rolling around in the same hex.  If a Hobgoblin is half human sized, probably 4 can engage a single human at once