Re: A couple more Environmental Spells. - Jack's comments.

Hi Jack,
  Thanks for your comments.  Sorry I didn't reply earlier.  When
I first read this, I thought I would do so later, and then the press
of events caused me to forget about it.

  Pretty much the only rpg I run is TFT (tho I keep thinking I
should try the Serenity RPG some time).

  The main reason I like environmental rules is that it gives me an
excuse to have areas with funny magical effects.  More variety is
always good.

  Also, TFT lacks spells that cover the high fantasy idea of
spells having large, long range effects.  Tho too expensive for
an individual, a small kingdom can finance a fairly large area
inside a closed curve.  Then a low fST spell can have far
reaching effects.  And there is always the possibility of ancient
rune lines that PC's can use.

  Anyway, if you ever decide to try these rules and have questions
or problems, feel free to post.  I'll help out if I can.

  Warm regards, Rick.