Re: Qin crossbow in TFT?

At 12:09 PM 8/18/2017, Cris Fuhrman wrote:
Re: Repeating - the Qin crossbow mentioned in the Nova program was not repeating. The weapons were "discovered" with the terracotta soldiers, and the wooden parts were all rotted. So this version was not really understood (?) prior.

Oh ok; I thought from the replies it was a repeating crossbow.

The comparison of not using a crank and firing faster sounds to me like the difference already present in TFT between using a TFT cranequin or not. That is, the European model you mentioned: