Anyone have a bagged edition of Death Test 2?

I was under the impression that Death Test 2 was only released in a boxed edition, but I have recently come across some online sources stating there was also a bagged edition of Death Test 2.

I am trying to confirm whether or not Metagaming ever released a bagged edition of this MicroQuest (meaning a bagged rulebook with color cover art, as opposed to a parts-assembled bagged copy that uses the plain-text cover rulebook from the boxed edition).

Does anyone here have a bagged edition of Death Test 2?

Thanks!

the Mav