Re: Anyone have a bagged edition of Death Test 2?

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 17:53:48 +0000 (UTC)
> Does anyone here have a bagged edition of Death Test 2?

The Mav and I had a conversation offline yesterday about his hunt for this.

We came to the conclusion that the image for the "bagged edition" was from
a later box without the tab/flap at the bottom that most boxes had.  There
are some shrinkwrap wrinkles in the bottom right corner and along the lower
right edge.

As far as the pit color, that could have been changed in a later print run,
or when the image was created by the scanning software, or later on as part
of some spoof.  Note that the "bagged" image has been cropped so that we
can't really see the edges.

He tried to contact the posters of the images tagged as a bagged edition,
but has gotten no reply.  In addition, the image was posted on BGG and on
RPGG by two different users (tagged as bagged by both), but seems to have
originated from an Italian website.

I don't think there was ever a bagged edition with a color cover.