Re: TFT TM applied for also

Whoo hoo! I am so ready for this.

-------- Original message --------
From: Nathan Easton <n.m.easton@gmail.com>
Date: 12/26/17 6:14 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: TFT TM applied for also

Whoa. This whole deal is kind of blowing my mind. I've been saying for years that I'd pay any remotely reasonable price for a nice shiny revised edition of TFT that collected everything...I guess that might happen. I'd also lay out for an OGRE-scale boxed set I suppose.

Like really I'm up for whatever. Steve Jackson has permission to just pick my pocket.