Re: Howdy All

Hi Ty,

Nice to hear from you again.

-------- Original message --------
From: Ty Beard <ty@beardandharris.com>
Date: 1/5/18 9:14 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Howdy All

Steve Jackson sent me an email today telling me that he’d reclaimed TFT. He wanted links to all my old TFT stuff. So I guess it’s time to play some TFT...I haven’t done that in 10 years.

So, howdy everyone again.

cid:image001.jpg@01D06623.DADF7330

Ty Beard, Senior Partner

Beard and Harris, Attorneys at Law

100 Independence Place #101

Tyler, Texas 75703

(o) 903-509-4900

(f) 903-509-4908

Email: ty@beardandharris.com

Please CC emails to: admin@beardandharris.com

This e-mail message and any documents accompanying this transmission may contain confidential information and are intended solely for the addressee (s) named above. If you are not the intended addressee/recipient, any use of, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on the contents of this e-mail information is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender advising of the error in transmission and immediately delete/destroy the message and any accompanying documents.

Farmers Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates, including Farmers Financial Solutions, LLC, reserve the right to monitor and review the content of all e-mail communications and attachments sent or received by or from this address and to retain them in accordance with the applicable regulatory requirements. Securities are offered through Farmers Financial Solutions, LLC, 30801 Agoura Road, Building 1, Agoura Hills, California 91301. Member FINRA & SIPC.