Re: Howdy All

He's also looking to hear from you about a lot of other things.  I have no idea if you're interested, but you may want to consider a possible "line editor" position out there in Austin!  ;-)  He REALLY wants to hear from you (he's mentioned you by name several times on the forums over at SJG)!

v/r
Jeff

From: Ty Beard <ty@beardandharris.com>
To: "tft@brainiac.com" <tft@brainiac.com>
Sent: Friday, January 5, 2018 6:15 PM
Subject: Howdy All

Steve Jackson sent me an email today telling me that he’d reclaimed TFT. He wanted links to all my old TFT stuff. So I guess it’s time to play some TFT...I haven’t done that in 10 years.

So, howdy everyone again.

cid:image001.jpg@01D06623.DADF7330

Ty Beard, Senior Partner
Beard and Harris, Attorneys at Law