Re: Defend Option - More discussion.

Hi Jeff,
  you will notice that I repeated the key arguments in that forum.

  Rick

On 2018-01-31, at 10:39 AM, Jeffrey Vandine wrote:

I just want to say that I REALLY wish this debate was taking place on the FORUMS -- where Steve is a lot more likely to see it than he is here.  Talking about it amongst ourselves, while fun, does nothing whatsoever to put the issues clearly in front of Steve -- who is, after all, the guy who will (or won't) make changes to the system.  But if we don't present the issue to him, then the chances of him making any change approaches nil unless he's thought of all this himself.