Why not close down the Brainiac TFT forum?

Hi Jeffrey,
  You are asking, ‘why not put this discussion on the SJG TFT forum’?
This list is the TFT I know and love.  That forum is for the TFT frozen in
amber, pretty much the same as it was in 1980.  For the love of the game,
I’ve read the whole forum and made MANY suggestions, but I’m sure that
SJ will ignore them.

  If I post a rule or suggestion that I’m sure that SJ will ignore, I feel that I
am wasting everyone’s time.

  So I have no desire for this forum to die away.

  Warm regards, Rick.