Re: [Slope: Ch 10] Thrown Spell talent - change?

Hi Peter, Everyone.
  Very good points below.

  One change I’ve made to TFT is most of the thrown spells give the
victim a saving throw.  For example, the sleep spell gives you a 4 vs
(the victim’s LOWEST ST, DX or IQ).

  These saving throw are typically pretty tough, but anyone might get
lucky.

  I like my suggestion about lowering range negatives by 5 since it
makes casting thrown spells at range easier, which I think is a neat
change to TFT.

  Warm regards, Rick.