Re: [Slope: Ch 12] New Monster - Flame Fiends. Comments are welcome.

Hmm, good point.  What would you suggest?

Rick

On Jun 9, 2018, at 3:57 PM, David Bofinger <bofinger.david@gmail.com> wrote:

If it goes insubstantial, and I don't have an approved extinguishing weapon, is there anything I can do?

I generally dislike monsters that can make themselves completely invulnerable unless you have some specific gadget. (Slimes are a problem in this respect, if you don't have fire.) A PC standing around doing nothing is a bored player. Let them do something, make some contribution, even if it's not very effective.

--
David