Re: [Slope: Ch 12] SJ has weighed in on Unarmed Combat Talents.

I think UC I should be seen as just brawling, not mystic martial arts, and should work in armour. And maybe think about what UC II represents. Otherwise I guess I like these changes. Though they don't fix the Jean-Claude the genius effect: that a martial artist can easily pick up mathematical and scholarly pursuits, or become a theologian.

--
David