Re: TFT live at Kickstarter

I'm thinking of it as an investment -- if we get enough of the stretch goals, my "want it all" pledge will include Death Test and Death Test 2, some dry-erase megahex units, more counters, and God knows what other goodies.  At that point, the playmats (and how cool is it that Dyson Logos is doing them, BTW?) won't be anywhere near $25 each...

From: Nathan Easton <n.m.easton@gmail.com>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2018 12:20 PM
Subject: Re: TFT live at Kickstarter

I backed at "I want it all" as well, even though I'm not wholly certain that the two playmats are worth $50. Maybe they'll be pretty or something.

On Mon, Jul 23, 2018 at 2:00 PM, Brett Slocum <slocum@weirdrealm.com> wrote:
I'm pretty sure SJ learned his lesson about too many stretch goals from Ogre.
---
Brett Slocum <slocum@weirdrealm.com>

On Mon, Jul 23, 2018 at 1:54 PM Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com> wrote:
On Mon, 23 Jul 2018 13:46:21 -0500
Brett Slocum <slocum@weirdrealm.com> wrote:

> I signed up at the "I WANT IT ALL!" level.

I did as well.  May as well get all the bits!  I wonder if this will
end up getting completely insane for stretch goals like Ogre did.  That
is still the largest game I own!

--