Re: New TFT line editor

DT2010 for the win in potential but late to the gate if bothering with the whole time thing... Nice to not have to blaze trail even on paths less taken but I think that I will never see... I'm obviously lost so it follows following Me is no path but Cyberboard... Nevermind I'm mostly quit from digital no longer helpful in any meaningful manner and tattles and lies to Me so until everyone adopts My protocols and blah blah blah I think I recall Linux... Of course et tu unbuntu but koperpix or which was Unix? Gnu? IDK At least I'm safe from Me making the Homeland unsafe because Soviet natzis and apeals to authority so You know how it goes... Empirical is a crazy notion and with guys like Ray Bradbury sporting files before there was skin in the game I'm pony boy with My one trick dropping piles of $#!^ like this at will
Oh oh oh it's magic never believe
It's not so
I'm waiting for the worms wall I keep pinking about how to gather moss with rocks tossed after Jack and Jill and probably always will but anyhoo got that dream mountain to get those rocks on top of cause sis is a puss and gave up
Won't see Me file into any gas chamber though
Even a slight chance is a chance
Gaming is like a music mag interview that starts a fire says Charlie so charge his account
I'll roll these old bones
https://youtu.be/avqNCU-xeIQ