From: Joseph Beutel <mejobo@comcast.net>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: Mounted combat
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 22:42:30 -0500

If I push a figure and in doing so end my engagement (either knocking them over or breaking up the ‘line’ such that only one figure engages me at a time), is there any rule against continuing my movement? I’ve always played that pushes are a part of movement resulting from large figures being able to move onto smaller figures, not as an action. I’m not sure if that’s what the rules intend, however.