Re: Pole Weaps versus Cav Charge

Do you remember the name of the book?

-------- Original message --------
From: Jeffrey Vandine <jlv61560@yahoo.com>
Date: 8/2/18 6:22 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: Pole Weaps versus Cav Charge

Very true -- much like that movie of the charge during the Boer war, only worse.  Machine guns do horrible things to attacking horse cavalry.  I remember reading the memoir of a German soldier who served as a machine gunner during 1941-42 who said he was physically sick over what happened to the horses during those charges...