From: Jeffrey Vandine <jlv61560@yahoo.com>
Date: 8/10/18 9:59 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: Name of a fighting style - anti HTH.

Blocked and ignored.

From: Jay Carlisle <maou.tsaou@gmail.com>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2018 12:57 AM

Of course, don't mention it.
I added athletics quite some time ago, essentially fatigue feats for Hero types as well as action time or turns shorter than 5 seconds per so it's been awhile since I had to translate hand to hand combat to grappeling/wresteling so I wasn't as point on as possible but thinking outside of the box never hurt a generic universal RPG system that I'm aware of not to mention if "I" personally had to go after Chuck Norris I'm not gonna plan a physical altercation to do so. Maybe in a tank... Who M'noren what possibilities present?