From: drfaustus61 <drfaustus61@cox.net>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2018 10:38 PM
Subject: Fighting Styles ReImagined

Actually, this may not be a bad idea

What if two martial art masters were fighting, each player has a hand of stances ( or styles) to choose from.  Style X might give a +1 DX bonus vs Style Y, etc.  You could also limit a players options : from Style X you can shift over to Y but not Z.

The bear would actually be in coming with such a system but it might turn a battle between martial arts masters into more of a chess match.

Thoughts?

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5