[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Name of a fighting style - anti HTH.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Name of a fighting style - anti HTH.
- From: David Bofinger <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2018 07:43:42 +1000
- Authentication-results: mail.brainiac.com; dkim=pass (2048-bit key) header.d=gmail.com firstname.lastname@example.org header.b="vE4V7uoi"
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=Qk+DMIhhcHS+GsTKCK7bPmWHwIZ22rNzalbiMjkwG+4=; b=vE4V7uoisXNeIX9Hr863UdGljNJXkFe2p7u3buo6DNe1Zqhq7W6rOhl7rpXdZ5BnLR 41ORvhVxje/HaBATkDj3VxyOls9LTYdXF0AKoIzOReHDliAaH5EYK9CF+Y5xp3YyfFUo OYqeZ2kei7tToBUedtrI0FalxvT16YEhToGfABL3NhNhLXkTxkbtrpEJytE5HPu2Mbj9 ABiEf1RvL/F+wmaCkjYOKlTvSWhcASvNwA2Ws8PJPiy8VIzZpfIM3O2XP4BgOuS7PJ8h k4uLH5g3Dn0gzRFIPfFZncnVm8mIB5hfE2NSB3FoVHseufHpdfomDKT8xD2f2HjrQDdY CRjQ==
- In-reply-to: <6A51246A-057C-4D42-8428-B868B2527FAA@lightspeed.ca>
- References: <110E202A-0078-4D16-ABEB-2412D9D62FEC@lightspeed.ca> <1851423201.1338443.1441332420596.JavaMail.email@example.com> <6A51246A-057C-4D42-8428-B868B2527FAA@lightspeed.ca>
Another word you might use is Fend.
I was hoping that someone might know of a fighting style which:
— You could use weapons with, AND
— Made it harder to get into HTH with you.
If this style also…
— Made it easier to get into HTH with others, that would be a bonus.
I remember reading some expert on this site saying a long time ago,
that some fighting style was used for fighting guys in plate armor
where they were basically wrestling in armor using swords like
crowbars agents the enemy.
But I’m looking for a name of a fighting style which could logically
give people a bonus to stop goblins from jumping you in HTH.
Warm regards, Rick.
Post to the entire list by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unsubscribe by mailing to email@example.com with the message body