Printing Counters

Anyone have any know-how on printing counters that play well with classic Melee + Wizard and Microquest counters? I?m thinking about what sort of paper to use and if there?s some sort of laminating process that I should follow. I mostly care about having a similar ?heft? to original counters.

Aside, if anyone has printable files of counters they?re willing to share I?d appreciate them. I?ve found some custom ones from now defunct TFT websites and have some pictures to replace some counters lost over the years (down to one skeleton!), but the former is going to be difficult to print properly.