ITL differences!!

Hi David;

Robert is right, ITL has a LOT of changes. I'd say go ahead and pop for it.

Death is now below ST 0, and a cheap magical amulet will even give a figure one last turn after that too. Like Robert says there are a lot of good spells that I haven't even begun to process yet.

I had to work until 10PM last night so not a lot of time on ITL yet. Billable hours are just SOOO much fun... :/ (I do patents, trademarks and copyrights... clearly I shoulda just become a game designer too!!)

Robert, where are the new stacking knowledge/skills/spells? I heard about that but when I popped it open ITL looked like it still had 1IQ = 1 space.

Warm Regards, Craig W. Barber