Re: Can some one answer this quickly: i want to print in the labyrinth, Is the ITL pdf finalized? or are there still changes?

The last update that mentioned the PDFs was on OCt 25 '18 and said:

> As you know, we uploaded The Fantasy Trip files to the factory a few weeks ago, > and have been working to get the PDF files into their final form. For those
> that have a Warehouse23 account, the updated PDF is currently being distributed > to your downloads page.

I had a new file when I looked (SJG30-3450K) when I looked, and it is more
complete than the previous release.  I can't say that they're *done* but I
think this is pretty close.