Re: Facebook spies on everything --> Important link.

Well, It's kind to be expected from a company that when they are caught with their hands in the cookie jar, they hire a company to throw dirt on the ones who found out about it. Also, they have 100% accuracy at blocking breast feeding, but can't for the life of them figure out how to block nazis spreading hate and anti-semitism.

Yeah, go delete your account. I did it years ago.

/andreas