Re: Steve Jackson Games

On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 19:33:14 +0000
JOSEPH SIMPSON <drbones1967@msn.com> wrote:

> I have not received an email from the TFT group in awhile so I hope that it is still up and running. I apologize if this email is outside the scope of the normal topics, but I know from past experience with the group that there is at worst a respect and at best a deep love for Steve Jackson Games among the members so I wanted to post this here first.

First, I'm very sorry for your loss.

This list is still alive, though it's mostly been supplanted by the forums
at SJGames.  I greatly appreciate your offer of the games to the list first.
Everyone here has great respect for Steve as a designer, and many who have
dealt with him directly respect him as a person and businessman.  I have no
problem with you posting this here.