Re: It's here! --> Thank you Joe.

I couldn’t help it. I opened everything except the plastic Melee/Wizard box. I’m saving that one. And though I’m late to the party, I too wanted to thank Joe for everything he’s done over the years and everyone on this list for years of great conversation!

On Sun, Mar 24, 2019 at 7:48 AM Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com> wrote:
On Fri, 22 Mar 2019 23:08:04 -0700
Rick <rick_ww@lightspeed.ca> wrote:

> Congratulations Joe.
>
> You site was part of what kept the spark alive.  In a small way, I believe you
> helped contribute to the success of the relaunch.

Thanks, Rick and everyone else.  I do feel that we all had a part keeping
the TFT spark alive, and that's a good thing.  The list has been quiet
lately, with the activity mostly at SJG forums now, and that's OK.  We're back
to having a growing, vibrant community of players, and that's fantastic.

My box was #1986, soooo close to the important Metagaming/TFT years!
I got the shipment notice a day after I'd gotten the box, which I found
funny.

And while I've opened the box, I'd promised to do the big unboxing with
a friend of mine that I see on Tuesday nights, so while I've cut open the
big box, I'm building the anticipation to open the plastic bags until then.
Fortunately, all the pix and videos online have helped curb that enthusiasm
just enough!

Finally, I'm glad we can all have this collective squeee over this experience
that we never thought would happen.  Thanks again to you all, who helped
keep the game and the list alive.