Re: It's here! --> Thank you Joe.

My TFT delivery is special to me in a different way than it is for
most of you. Most on the list seem to have been active players back
when the game was available. Whereas my first experience with TFT was
about 11 years ago. I was in Iraq, looking for a way to spend some
free time and looked into a play by e-mail D&D game. I didn't find any
I liked but happened up Dave Seagraves Thail campaign back when Rick
was GMing it.

I had never even heard of TFT, but the game seemed active and
interesting so I talked to Rick, got a rough idea of the system and
joined in. Got PDF copies of the rules from another player and voila.
Turned out to be an awesome game and I've been playing ever since. But
all that time, even during the 2 years I was running my own game, I
never had a real copy of the rules. Just PDFs. I always assumed I'd
never have a real copy of the rules and was mostly resigned to that.
Never imagined TFT was going to make such a come back as it has this
last year with the kick starter.

Super excited to have a real copy now, even if some of the rule
changes are perhaps questionable

--Thomas