Re: The DTs

Yessss, let's see what the shortsword (2d-1)
can do... 12!! 33 damage to a ST30 giant!

I started laughing out loud, trying to imagine how that would have gone
down.  Did she slice the giant in half?  One amazingly well-targeted thrust?
How hard would it have been to pull it out again?

So
 a giant of twice Joe Hero's stature & same proportions comes out at almost a meter across the chest

At 1pt dam roughly cutting 1" into flesh ballist gel etc with a good edge this would be just a couple of inches shy of ranking as a 1 giant body blade baring any armor, gear, or skeleton all of which keep this from cleaving said Nephalem in twain through the trunk but I don't have to go out on a limb to note the Black Knight bleed all over You impression if contact comes not mid-section and a torso shot most likely is going internal aka surgery or goodness forbid churgon leaches and smoke blowing and all the alimentary accompaniment that goes along with it
Over 180 ft lbs force the way I figure it
Nada blow ta sneeze at goodness nose
Which reminds Me
The nympho with the bad rhinoplasty?
Yeah, there was yes yes in her eyes but no nose on her face
Hoisted by My own pun-tard there
Filthy writing habbit