Re: The DTs

Short order indeed
If using My flexible visible scale Joe Hero with anatomy for combat resolution I ditch damage and 5 second turns with a up emphasis on fatigue a major player in which is in fact bleeding
Over effort and moves are a Hero's spells from a fST view such as performing a backflip into a slash attack with extra oomf on it say 5d6 instead of three @ 2 fST + the +1 fST for the acrobatics... assuming the footwork fits the space
1.3m Hexes on graph work out to 13"^2 per square which I call a square foot per square just like the floorplans like not too mention the dance steeps for Arthur Murry and cadence descriptions of various animals and sports science metrics as well
Sweated snap too grid structure awkwardness before it occurred that frames are relative and it doesn't need to align with the global orientation in a snap too fashion
But that's for campaigns that focus on more detailed type of blow by blow combat like My swashbuckling Three Musketeer dust-up based off EnGarde! so mostly "My Father recommend I fight duels" ergo the increased focus as a 5 second turn is a basic football play from snap to whistle and not well suited for Hobbs style swordplay stuff stroke for stroke or similar "I ham not left handed" interplay although being able to fast forward through repeatative fodder type encounters is nice as an option if Players are so inclined to take those chances
Basically it's the flipside of extended turns Lord's of the Underearth into seiges and such warfare business with longer turns over larger scales
Unless the list of expected supplements is forthcoming in which case shut My mouth elseif I'll eat that baby... Or in other words I've got a modest proposal or two in regards to generic universality in TFT
Being a participatory medium tabletop RPG rules should serve as tools to get all Players on the same conceptual imaginative page so to speak
Interestingly fantasy/sci-fi generally just tweaks objective reality for "world building" purposes ie Middle Earth assumes Earth normal gravity and atmosphere it would appear but as long as Players are clear on the concepts and not misapplling ideas every other attempted action it's all good
Entertainment is the end goal when all is said and done
Just interesting to have a halfarsed back of the envelope answer to the kinds of musings Mr H expressed as 1 pt of most anything RPG is sketchy and undefined which is the opposite of same imaginative page and not beneficial to the process of participatory entertainment
IMHO of course
Filthy writing habbit