Re: Flail weapons over shields

Hi John Paul.
  I gave each TFT weapon type a minor perk to make them feel
different from each other.  Flails and morning stars are able to
wrap around shields, in my campaign.

  At low levels, they act normally.  At higher levels of skill, the
defender when hit by such a weapon, had to make a 4vsDX or
his shield stops half, round down.

  Since these various weapon perks required 3 levels of skill or
higher, most people couldn’t use them so normal combats and
fights verses mooks, stayed fast.  Only PC’s and bosses used
them.

  Warm regards, Rick.