Min, No Neg ST limits for non-humans

Rick,

I was reviewing your article on “Fine Armor” today.

In one of your examples, you talk about a hobbit lass desiring fine leather.  The Min ST and No_Neg ST values for this armor are 13 and 15, respectively.   That’s quite beefy for a hobbit.

Since a hobbit is a 0.6 hex creature, shouldn’t these limits be multiplied by the creatures hex size as well?  Thus, our hobbit sized armor now has a Min ST of 13*0.6, or 7.8 (rounded equals 8) and a No-Neg limit of 15*0.6, or 9.   These values seem much more “hobbity”.

Note this change would also negatively impact your reptile and gargoyle characters.

Dan

Sent from Mail for Windows 10