Re: Min, No Neg ST limits for non-humans

Hi Dan, everyone.

I’ve not seen it as a problem that Hobbits end up wearing lighter
armor than Reptile men or humans.

(In standard TFT, hobbits gain such nice bonuses that they are
over powered, I’ve tuned them down in my house rules, and
Steve Jackson also did so in the new version of TFT.)

Reptilites have such high ST than they tend to wear heavier
armor.

You are welcome to multiply the threshold # & no-negative # by
the creature’s size multiplier, but I’m not tempted to do so.

Warm regards, Rick.