Re: Counters of Mind Blowing Awesomeness, also from Rick Smith

It's been a long time since I got a package that brings up the joy that
I got opening Rick's envelope.  It brought back that time when it was much
more difficult to share information, with all levels of duplication
appreciated.  (I recently looked through a stack of old mimeographed 'zines,
all faded and lost now.)

We've been able to easily exchange all sorts of information for a while now.
Hell, this list is old enough to drink in the USA.  Being able to share some new
take on the rules of a game, finding a new complex character, or a new
adventure that could be played through these self-published 'zines was a
breakthrough of its own, and brought an excitement of its own.  Especially
when you had to wait weeks or even months for your next fix!

Thanks for sharing this trove, Rick.