Re: Dark City Games

I'm not your lawyer, so no, I won't be passing on this peevishness to him or anyone else.

A lawyer would be able to find his company physical address via normal channels since it is considered a matter of public record.  You could too, by following the same process (requesting it from the state his company is located in).

Maybe you can leave a nasty Yelp or Google Review too.

Yikes.