Re: Dark City Games

Sorry about blasting this out, guys.  I read my email in chronological order and just hit reply.  I didn't realize that I had blasted it to everyone until I read the next email.

Very sorry about that, I'll be more careful in the future.

From: George Dew <gdew@responsenetworking.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2020 8:34 AM
To: tft@brainiac.com <tft@brainiac.com>
Subject: Re: Dark City Games

Rick,

You actually withdrew the Demon Hive offer a couple years ago.  That's why we haven't talked about that.  I'm not "ghosting" you.

Also, your offer to review SOR came many years after it had been released.  You seemed to really want to review it, so that's why we went ahead with that.

Rick you have a good create streak in you.  You have good ideas, and you clearly have the tenacity to follow through with things.  For your own sake, please continue to develop your ideas and publish what you can.  You can do that with or without Dark City Games.  There's a community out here that wants TFT compatible products.

In the end, it's all about the community.