TFT Expansion for The Lords of Underearth (TLoU)

Hi everyone.
I’ve created a large expansion to TLoU where you can take your
TFT adventuring party, and move it into that game.

It is designed to work with either the old TFT, or with the Designer
Edition of the game.

It is published on Board Game Geek.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/2744269/major-expansion-tlou-adventurers-and-new-counter-s

In addition to the rules, there is a MASSIVE expansion to the counter s
et for that game.

If you have time, look it over, and give it a thumbs up on BGG if you
think it is useful.

I would be very interested if you guys could try it out on a few of
your adventuring parties and see if the results make sense.  Is the
system easy to figure out and use?

Warm regards, Rick.