WotR

Hi Rick;

Yup, those were the exact points I thought made it a decent choice!

;)

(I should've mentioned, he wanted to play with his kids.  Also, it fit with the level of units he was looking for.  And yeah, you're right, the maps and mechanics were a bit bland.  At that time I think maybe the SPI gang were just coming around to fantasy and wanted to keep it as grognard as possible?   Any old SPI folks on this list who can tell us about the WotR design process?)

Warm regards, Craig