Re: Jeffrey suggests games --> RPG companies --> war game.

I checked BGG marketplace.  Someone wanted 120 pounds for the game.

> sigh <

Smiles out loud.

Rick

On Oct 21, 2021, at 8:46 AM, Jeffrey Vandine <jlv61560@yahoo.com> wrote:

I almost never use e-Bay for anything -- Try BoardgameGeek's market place to see if any are up for sale -- that's pretty much where I get all my old games nowadays.  (Easy way to navigate -- just go on BGG and search for "Albion" or "Fornaldar" and then scroll down to see if any copies are up for sale -- not only will they list anything on BGG, but also anything on e-Bay just in case!  Emoji)