(TFT) Re: Late era TFT adventures

> Okay, now we're cooking.
>
> Several folks have already mentioned a couple of TFT adventures from
> Metagamings last days and after: Forest Lords of Dihad, and Warrior
> Lords of Darok. Who made these and when?

They were put out by Gamelords, Ltd.  The copyright date is 1982.

> I have Tollenkar's Lair (actually ran it with three or four
> different groups!) and as far as I knew, that was the only
> full-fledged adventure module (i.e., non microquest) that Metagaming
> made for TFT.

I went back and took a closer look at my  'horde' of TFT stuff, and I
have Tollendar's Lair as well.  It was put out by Metagaming itself,
copyright date is 1980.

> Does anyone have a list of this sort of thing?

Not I, says me.. :(  .   Would be helpful to have one though.

Jonathan,  a.k.a.  'Stepping Wolf' in former days.
( go ahead and laugh, I do... :).   My friends and I used  variations
on band names and obscure types of medicine for character names).