Re: (TFT) Re: Late era TFT adventures

>> Does anyone have a list of this sort of thing?
>
>Not I, says me.. :(  .   Would be helpful to have one though.
>
>Jonathan,  a.k.a.  'Stepping Wolf' in former days.
>( go ahead and laugh, I do... :).   My friends and I used  variations
>on band names and obscure types of medicine for character names).

Off the top of my head:
-----------------------
Melee
Wizard

In the Labyrinth
Advanced Melee
Advanced Wizard
Tollenkar's Lair
(All four booklets were initially supposed to be published in a single
boxed set that included a hex map and counters; the change to the
individual booklet format w/o components is supposedly one of the [many]
reasons Steve became disillusioned and left.)

Deathtest
Deathtest 2
Security Station
Grailquest
Treasure of the Silver Dragon
Treasure of Unicorn Gold
Orbquest
Master of the Amulets

Fantasy Master's Codex
Fantasy Master's Screen

The Warrior-Lords of Darok (designed/produced by Gamelords)
The Forest-Lords of Dihad (designed/produced by Gamelords)
(The remaining two modules for Muipoco and Soukor never saw the light of
day.)

I think that's everything.

--Andrew M.