Re: (TFT) Re: Late era TFT adventures

> >> Does anyone have a list of this sort of thing?

> >Not I, says me.. :(  .   Would be helpful to have one though.

> Off the top of my head:
> -----------------------
> Melee
> Wizard

I apparently used to have Wizard at one time. I still have the map
and counters, but sadly cannnot for the life of me find the damn rule
book.  Could be hiding in the other box I suppose and i just missed
it.  Have to go back and check it

> In the Labyrinth

I remember owning this as well, but again have no idea where it went
off to. The rest of the stuff listed below I still have.

> Advanced Melee
> Advanced Wizard
> Tollenkar's Lair
> (All four booklets were initially supposed to be published in a
> single boxed set that included a hex map and counters; the change to
> the individual booklet format w/o components is supposedly one of
> the [many] reasons Steve became disillusioned and left.)
>
> Deathtest
> Deathtest 2
> Security Station
> Grailquest
> Treasure of the Silver Dragon
> Treasure of Unicorn Gold
> Orbquest
> Master of the Amulets
>
> Fantasy Master's Codex
> Fantasy Master's Screen
>
> The Warrior-Lords of Darok (designed/produced by Gamelords)
> The Forest-Lords of Dihad (designed/produced by Gamelords)
> (The remaining two modules for Muipoco and Soukor never saw the
> light of day.)

I think that did see the light of day, but for another game system,
Haven, which in that case, I might have them as I have a lot of Haven
stuff left over as well.

Jonathan
> I think that's everything.
>
> --Andrew M.

Jonathan L. McCaleb        | Dragonslayers wanted
San Antonio, Texas, USA    | need own tools and transportation
nonalias@swbell.net        | ... no experience expected