(TFT) Howard & Steve

Oh, I'm *sure* there's some ill will between these two, at least on
Howard's end. The barely concealed jabs he makes in Interplay editorials,
plus the infamous A Fistful of Turkeys makes that very clear. Guy McLimore,
who I believe is on this list, has an interesting take on these two gaming
notables. I'll let him tell it.

And for what made TFT into separate booklets, and other historical tidbits,
have most of you read Steve's TFT designer's notes article in The Space
Gamer? If not, maybe someone can read it again and summarize it for the
list.

-Mark.E.Johnson@bigfoot.com