Re: (TFT) A draft attempt at a piece armor system for use with

>Advanced Melee sort of covers this with the "Aimed Shots" rules.
>There are specific rules for attacking the legs, arms, wings,
>head, what have you.  As I recall, its basically a -4 to the
>DX roll to perform an aimed shot.

The actual penalty was based on the target.  For example, an arm is -4 DX
to hit, while the head is -6 DX to hit.

I sent something on sectional armor to Joe that worked well for my group,
and -- as far as we've determined -- it meshes well with the system.  I
believe he said something about running it by you guys.

--Andrew M.