(TFT) Re: Megasilence

>If this had been a real post, you would have been instructed to hide
>behind a hardbound copy of the US copyright laws!

Hm, I would have thought those particular laws were "hidebound". >;)

>It's just been quiet, I guess.  Maybe people are still recovering from
>GenCon!

Good point. Myself, I'm just now wrapping up my AH acquisition frenzy.
Games, that is, not the company itself.
Perhaps I should take advantage of this lull to post the verbatim contents
of every single Metagaming product and publication. Then I'll flee to the
jungles and spend the rest of my days in terror.

Howard K.
"It's quiet. TOO quiet..."